Zucchini Chips and this Mustardy Dill Aioli are the perfect Whole30 snack when you need something to satisfy a craving. They’re healthy to keep you on track.
Make these wonderful air fryer zucchini chips recipe for you and your whole family to enjoy. They are lightly coated in a mixture of almond flour and fabulous spices, and you are going to just love the honey mustard aioli dip.
Whole30 Zucchini Chips
- 4 zucchinis
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pork panko
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Preheat your oven to 450ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Cut your zucchinis in half, then in half again, then those halves into quarters. It will make 16 “fries”.
In a small bowl, beat the 2 eggs.
In a separate bowl, combine the pork panko, italian seasoning + garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023