Today’s recipe of Turkey Meatballs and Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower is going to not only wow you, but your whole family.
Who doesn’t love a great meatball?! I know I do and these turkey meatballs are divine. Comfort food at its best yet in a much healthier form. Whether or not you are on Whole 30, this meal is sure to become one of your go-to’s! Hope you enjoy this one…recipe details are below!
Whole30 Turkey Meatballs and Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 lbs of ground turkey
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of sweet onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- Olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup of Roasted Garlic Aioli, link to recipe above
- 3-4 cloves roasted garlic, link to method above
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat up a skillet to medium heat. Add two teaspoons of olive oil and add the chopped onion with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook for about 7-10 minutes until the onion begins to soften and becomes translucent.
Add the minced garlic to the onion and cook for another minute or so. Transfer the onions and garlic to a food processor and set aside.
Heat the same skillet back up to medium heat. Add two teaspoons of olive oil and add the mushrooms along with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook the mushrooms for about 10 minutes until the mushrooms begin to brown. Transfer the browned mushrooms to the food processor.
- Homemade Tortilla Magic: Making Tortillas from Scratch - January 24, 2024
- Crispy Tortillas on the Stove: Quick Guide - January 24, 2024
- Thaw Tortillas Quickly: How to Defrost Frozen Tortillas - January 24, 2024