This Whole30 Paloma Mocktail is a refreshing drink that will help you stay on your diet. It’s perfect if you combine it with tuna salad. They are all simple diets for those hot summer days. Where all you want to do is relax! The recipe itself is really easy and it only has three ingredients: water, fresh grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice. All of the ingredients are Whole30 approved which means they don’t have any artificial sugars or preservatives in them.
How to make this mocktail perfectly
The Whole30 Paloma Mocktail is the perfect mocktail for a hot day. It’s light, refreshing and not too sweet so it won’t weigh you down with unnecessary sugar or calories. The flavor really reminds me of summer – I could go on about how great this drink tastes but if you’re anything like me then you’ll want to know what this beverage consists of before deciding whether or not to make it!
So here are all the ingredients:
- 1/2 Tbsp agave syrup
- Sparkling water
- juice from 1/2 red or pink grapefruit, about 1/3 cup
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
##Please write step by step cooking instruction based on ingredients above:
- Add agave syrup to a tall glass filled with ice for sweetness and extra fizz. Pour in enough sparkling water so that the drink is not too sweet but has plenty of bubbles.
- Squeeze the juice from half a grapefruit into your cocktail, add some fresh lime juice and stir well before pouring it over more ice.
- Get creative! Add one or two slices of cucumber if you have them lying around to make this mocktail even better! It will give off an amazing aroma as it mixes with all those other refreshing ingredients – plus, they’re good for hydration on hot days like these when we don’t always feel like drinking plain old water (though really, there’s nothing wrong with that).
Tips and tricks to making the perfect Whole30 Paloma Mocktail:
- If you don’t have fresh grapefruit, a store bought one will do just fine. You can also substitute with orange juice if it’s available to you – though in our opinion, the grapefruit is much better for this recipe.
- The amount of water isn’t clearly defined and depends on how sweet or dry your sparkling water is. If the ingredients are too strong without enough bubbles, add more fizzy water until they’re balanced out.
- You get creative by adding cucumbers! They’ll make a whole new flavor profile that may be even tastier than taking them away entirely (though we love those flavors as well).
Delicious and refreshing, this Whole30 Paloma mocktail will be perfect for your next party. If you’re looking to try something new with the flavors of summer, we hope you’ll enjoy our recipe. Comment below if you have any questions about the ingredients or how to make it yourself at home!