You will absolutely love this recipe if you’re a tuna salad person. It’s so full of flavor and loads of goodies on top of the salad.
And nothing says easy like healthy tuna salad. I wanted to do a different spin on your classic mayo-heavy tuna salad.
When I’m on busy days, I often go with this recipe. It takes just a few minutes from A to Z and your heart will say thank you for staying healthy!
Whole30 Greek Tuna Salad
- 2 5-oz cans wild-caught tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced green apple (1/2 large/105 grams)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (120 grams)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a medium-size mixing bowl and mix to combine. Enjoy as-is, in a salad, on a lettuce wrap, or however you prefer!