It’s packed with flavor and can be made in the crockpot. I like using pork loin in this dish, because it’s already pretty lean.
These little Whole30 Crockpot Pork Loin Tacos taste as beautiful as they look! They are just the right combination of sweet, savory, salty and spicy!
Whole30 Crockpot Pork Loin Tacos
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 large yellow onion peeled and thinly sliced
- Garnish: sliced purple cabbage chopped cilantro and lime wedges if desired.
Set crock pot on low for 10 hours or high for 6 hours. I prefer low for 10, it makes the pork a bit more tender.
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021