If you’re like me, you’re always on the hunt for a delicious, but easy and healthy breakfast recipe! AND did you know that pancakes can totally be a healthy choice that also satisfy your cravings?
Whole30 Banana Pancakes
- 1 large banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt
- Ghee, for cooking
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Stir in the flours and salt until well mixed.
- Heat a griddle on medium heat and melt ghee on it.
- Spoon the batter onto the griddle- keeping them small. You should get 4 small pancakes.
- Cook until the bottom is golden brown, about 3-5 mins. Gently flip and repeat.