Dinner on the table in 15 minutes! Trout with Lemon Dill Sauce Creamy Kale and Roasted Potatoes is made with sour cream so it’s light and refreshing, and loaded with lovely fresh dill and lemon flavours.
Trout with Lemon Dill Sauce Creamy Kale and Roasted Potatoes
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 small garlic clove , minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp fresh dill , finely chopped
- 1 – 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Seasoning – Salt and pepper.
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp oil
- 4 salmon or trout fillets (125g / 4oz each)
- Salt and pepper
Mix the Dill Sauce ingredients together (Mix well to loosen the sour cream).
Pat fish dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Place fish in skillet skin side down. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook the other side for 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove from skillet onto serving plates. Serve with Dill Sauce on the side, garnished with fresh dill and lemon wedges if desired.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023