An easy recipe for very flavorful sweet potato patties, seasoned with curry powder. Made with almond flour, they are paleo and gluten-free. Amazingly, recently I have decided I like sweet potatoes. They just need to be prepared the way I like. I don’t like them sweet, surprisingly enough, not even a tiny bit sweet.
Hope you like it!
Sweet Potato Breakfast Patty
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ cup blanched finely ground almond flour (1 oz)
- 1 large sweet potato (1 lb.)
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021