All the elements of flavor from sweet, to tangy to spicy on a light and refreshing salad by creating Stubb’s BBQ-Texas Sriracha Salmon Salad.
I love salmon. If you’re a follower of my blog, you will see most of my seafood recipes are about salmon. I remember when I was living in a wooden house in the forest, my father built a system to feed salmons by himself. My mom doesn’t like the taste of salmon from supermarket so my dad built a salmon farm for her. How beautiful they are, right?
Today I will cook Salmon Salad using Stubb’s Texas Sriracha sauce. I highly recommend this sauce! It brings me the taste of real BBQ!
Stubb’s Bbq Texas Sriracha Salmon Salad
- 4 each to 6 ounce fillets firm skinless white fish or salmon
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 1/2 cup Texas Sriracha Anytime Sauce
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
Dry off fish fillets with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
When the grill is hot, place the fillets top side down and cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping them over.
Baste with the Anytime Sauce after the first side is flipped, cook for 2-3 minutes then flip again and baste the opposite side.
- Homemade Tortilla Magic: Making Tortillas from Scratch - January 24, 2024
- Crispy Tortillas on the Stove: Quick Guide - January 24, 2024
- Thaw Tortillas Quickly: How to Defrost Frozen Tortillas - January 24, 2024