Fall is finally here and that means it’s time to start thinking about the best way to trick out your Halloween party! I’ve found one of my favorite ways to liven up a gathering: spooktinis. These are not only easy to whip together, but they pack a punch in flavor too! It doesn’t matter if you’re hosting or attending; these delightful drinks will be sure to please everyone at your next soiree. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started with this frightfully delicious green apple spooktini recipe.
How to make Spooktini – Green Apple Martini:
Spooktinis are a mix of vodka, green apple juice and cream. They have such an amazing flavor that even the adults will love them! You’ll need to be sure you use good quality ingredients for these drinks because it does make a difference in taste. This is one drink that people won’t want to end up drinking just once!
The spooky season isn’t complete without this delicious beverage on your menu tonight or tomorrow night’s party. It has enough zing from the liquor to help keep everyone warm too if they’re feeling chilly from all those ghosts outside running around (you should probably take off their sheet mask). Who knows? These cocktails might become your signature Halloween drink year after year – I’m certainly keeping mine alive for the rest of my life!
- 3 ounces of your favorite vodka
- 2 ounces of midori or green apple schnapps
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tube of red gel icing.
Step by step Instructions
- Mix lemon juice, vodka, and green apple schnapps.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass with ice cubes.
- Put red gel icing on top to make it look like blood.
Serving size: one Spooktini per person 🙂 (or two if you’re feeling extra spooky!)
Creative ideas to enjoy this drink
- Serve these Spooktinis in a frosted pumpkin or mason jar for Halloween
- Celebrate your friend’s birthday and have everyone dress up as their favorite scary movie character!
- Use green food coloring to make the drink look like slime – it will be gross, but fun 😉
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe and will be making it yourself soon! But don’t stop here. There are plenty of great cocktail recipes from other fruits such as blueberry, strawberry, lemon… to try on my blog, so keep reading to find your favorite one.