The flavors of these two pairings, manchego crisps and raspberry rosemary shrub, work great for late summer cocktail and as an intro to fall.
Do you like crust? I love the sound when we chew it in mouth. It’s pretty annoying for people who doesn’t like chewing sound, heh. Do you like to enjoy the sunny afternoon in the garden with a cup of fruit juice and having some snacks? If so, I will invite you to this virtual party with this Manchego Crisps and Raspberry Rosemary Shrub Cocktails recipe! I believe you will love it! 🙂
Manchego Crisps and Raspberry Rosemary Shrub Cocktails
- 5.2 oz Président Manchego rind removed
- 1/4 lb Serrano ham
- 2 oz quince paste
- 1/4 cup Marcona almonds chopped
- 1 cup Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
Coarsely grate the Président Manchego.
Pour a tablespoon of the grated Manchego onto baking sheet. Pat into a thin round (about 2 1/2-inches in diameter). Sprinkle generously with black pepper. Repeat with remaining cheese, making sure to leave about an inch between each round.
Bake for 8 minutes until the cheese turns a deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets, then loosen and place on a wire cooling rack.
Tear the Serrano ham into 2-inch pieces. Slice Brie into 1-inch slices, cut the quince paste into very small cubes, and chop the Marcona almonds.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023