This recipe brings the joy in your mouth. It combines goat chese and cauliflower and very simple to make! Let’s do it!
Goat Cheese And Chive Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 ounces goat cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In a food processor, combine the cauliflower, cheese, and seasonings until smooth and creamy. Add the chives and pulse until well distributed, scraping down the sides periodically. Do this in batches if necessary. If needed, you may add a few table spoons of water or milk if the mixture is too thick or chunky.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023