This recipe brings the joy in your mouth. It combines goat chese and cauliflower and very simple to make! Let’s do it!
Goat Cheese And Chive Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 ounces goat cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In a food processor, combine the cauliflower, cheese, and seasonings until smooth and creamy. Add the chives and pulse until well distributed, scraping down the sides periodically. Do this in batches if necessary. If needed, you may add a few table spoons of water or milk if the mixture is too thick or chunky.
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021