I love the smell of cinnamon, how about you? This syrup is the best option for the busy mornings and your children will love it. The only problem is that my little niece often forgets her manners and lick the leftover syrup off her plate.
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- Stir together the white sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Stir in vanilla extract and water.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring often.
- Continue to boil and stir until mixture thickens to syrup consistency.
- Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Jennifer Glover (see all)
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021