Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- Stir together the white sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Stir in vanilla extract and water.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring often.
- Continue to boil and stir until mixture thickens to syrup consistency.
- Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Jennifer Glover (see all)
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023