Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- Stir together the white sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
- Stir in vanilla extract and water.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring often.
- Continue to boil and stir until mixture thickens to syrup consistency.
- Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Jennifer Glover (see all)
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021