This champagne cocktail gets a unique twist that is super easy but looks stunning! Perfect for entertaining with delicious real ingredients.
These cookies are the perfect addition to any springtime or summer party. I love making them the day of because they are so delightful, it’s hard to stop yourself from gobbling them up!
Champagne Berries and Lavender Cookies
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers dried or fresh
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vodka
- 2 750 ml bottles champagne
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lavender leaves
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Boil blackberries, maple syrup and vodka, mashing berries gently as they cook until blackberries are broken down (about 5 minutes). Add lavender flowers (removing from stem if they are fresh) and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease 2 lined baking sheets or line with silpats.
In a blender, combine eggs, butter, sugar and lavender leaves. Blend on low until well combined and the lavender has broken up into small pieces.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir together until combined. Drop dough onto the greased baking sheets, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023