Carrots and apples are two of the most popular ingredients in a healthy diet. Combine them in this all-purpose liquid, and you have yourself the perfect drink! This recipe is easy to make, delicious tasting, and has tons of health benefits that will never let you down. Carrot apple juice can be used as an alternative for any beverage or meal – it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables without even realizing it!
How to make this Carrot Apple Juice
Let’s get straight to the point: Carrot Apple Juice is delicious. The taste of this juice has a really sweet flavor with just enough tartness from the apple and carrot combination. You can feel yourself drinking it for hours after you drink, making your body feel refreshed, energized, and healthy.
The best way to enjoy Carrot Apple Juice is adding some lemon or lime in order to make it more refreshing on hot days. I recommend serving this recipe cold over ice cubes if possible! If not that then at least refrigerate before pouring into glasses so that everyone will be able to enjoy its fresh taste without any trouble!
- 4 carrots, trimmed
- 2 apples, quartered
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 (1cm) piece fresh ginger
Step by step Cooking Instructions
- Peel and trim the carrots, apples, celery stalk, ginger.
- Core and quarter the apples (leave skin on).
- Chop into pieces or grate all ingredients in a food processor. Or blend well with water until smoothie consistency is reached!
- If you have an immersion blender use that to mix it up more thoroughly.
- You may need to add some extra liquid if using this method of blending since not as much air will be mixed in with the drink when blended manually like a normal blender does.
- A few drops of lemon juice would also help give your drinks flavor – however do not put too much or else it might end up being too tart for people’s taste buds!
- Finally you are ready to serve your drink.
- Garnish with a slice of apple or some parsley for added flavor and appeal!
Tips and Tricks
- * Add a little bit of lemon juice to give this drink flavour and add tang. Do not use too much or it will be too tart.
- * Put the ingredients in a food processor or blender until they are well blended together, then serve!
- * Use parsley as garnish for added flavor and appeal! It can also help soothe an upset stomach which is often associated with drinking carrot apple juice due to its high fiber content. Parsley also helps keep away mosquitoes that may try to attack you while outdoors – perfect if you are going on vacation soon!
Carrot Apple Juice Recipe. This recipe is a great way to get your daily fruit intake, as well as provide you with the benefits of ginger and cayenne pepper for immune boosting properties. If you are looking for a healthy juice like this one, then beet juice is a wonderful choice for you.
Head over to my blog! I have plenty of other healthy juice recipes that will help keep your immunity strong during cold season. Happy juicing!