If you’re looking for a hearty breakfast dish that will keep your family full and satisfied, sausage and eggs are perfect choices. Whether you prefer bacon or sausage, you can make this protein-packed meal in minutes with just a few simple ingredients. From savory to sweet recipes, I hope these ideas will give you some inspiration!
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage
- 1. Breakfast Egg Bake With Chicken Sausage
- 2. Chorizo Shakshuka
- 3. Chicken Omelet
- 4. Mini Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiches
- 5. Spicy Sausage and Cheddar Quiche
- 6. Scotch Eggs With Creamy Mustard Sauce
- 7. Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 8. Italian Baked Eggs And Sausage
- 9. Breakfast Strata with Sausage and Mushrooms
- 10. Sausage Strata
- 11. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
- 12. Baked Avocado with Sausage and Eggs
- 13. Breakfast Sliders Recipe (Bacon & Sausage)
- 14. Egg and Sausage Breakfast Rolls
- 15. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bombs
- 16. Baked Eggs and Sausages in Toast Cups
- Eggs, Sausage and Potatoes Breakfast Ideas
- Scrambled Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Recipes
Healthy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage
1. Breakfast Egg Bake With Chicken Sausage
Casseroles are a hearty meal with eggs, bread, cheddar cheese, and smoked chicken sausages. Make this Breakfast Egg Bake With Chicken Sausage dish the night before, and pop it into the oven in the morning for an easy and warming family weekend meal.
2. Chorizo Shakshuka
If you’re looking for a spicy twist on your breakfast routine, then chorizo shakshuka is perfect. Originally from North Africa, Shakshuka is a spicy tomato and poached egg dish. This one-pan meal will fill the hungry stomachs of your family with eggs, sausages, tomatoes, onions, and Mexican cheese.
3. Chicken Omelet
Chicken omelet is a quick breakfast option for eggs and sausage. All you need to do is fry eggs in a frying pan, cutting up some cooked chicken, and then adding it to the eggs.
4. Mini Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiches
These mini quiches are a great way to get your children to eat vegetables! It is vegetarian-friendly, but those who eat meat can add some crumbled bacon, diced ham, or cooked sausage. If you’re looking for a healthier breakfast idea, then this should be the one.
5. Spicy Sausage and Cheddar Quiche
The spicy sausage and cheddar quiche is a Louisiana-style quiche filled with cheddar cheese, Creole seasonings, and heat from spicy andouille sausage. This spicy quiche can be enjoyed as a breakfast with orange juice and homefries. It would also be excellent as an appetizer or main course for dinner.
6. Scotch Eggs With Creamy Mustard Sauce
This breakfast dish consists of a hard-cooked egg wrapped in sausage. It can be served with a creamy butter-Dijon mustard sauce. You can also serve Scotch eggs with breakfast items such as bacon and toast or with some vegetables for a more balanced meal.
7. Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Casserole
A breakfast dish that is perfect for every occasion is cheesy sausage casserole. This cheesy sausage breakfast casserole can be served at breakfast, brunch, or dinner. You can prepare some of the ingredients in the evening beforehand, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven.
8. Italian Baked Eggs And Sausage
The Italian Baked Eggs and Sausage dish is a simple yet elegant dish. It takes 15 minutes to make and can be served as a breakfast, side dish, main course, or appetizer. This dish will be great for those who want something light on the meal.
9. Breakfast Strata with Sausage and Mushrooms
This dish is perfect for breakfast on a weekend morning. Add sausage and mushrooms to bread, eggs, and cheese to create a yummy breakfast dish that is great for guests or just family. The bread can be left fresh or cubed stale bread.
10. Sausage Strata
Savory Sausage Strata is a rich, delicious dish that everyone will love! This easy recipe is perfect for a simple wake and bake breakfast or brunch the next day! It’s packed with protein to keep you full all morning. The recipe makes enough to feed a crowd and can be made the night before.
11. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
The Sausage, Eggs and Cheese Breakfast Roll-ups are a delicious and easy breakfast dish. It only requires 5 simple ingredients and takes only 10 minutes to make. Simply bake the sausage and cheddar cheese with the crescent rolls your family loves, and you’ll have a truly delicious way of starting your day.
12. Baked Avocado with Sausage and Eggs
This breakfast dish is a great way to start the day with a high-protein breakfast that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. The avocado makes a perfect vessel for this dish as it can handle the seasonings and eggs without browning or becoming too dry.
13. Breakfast Sliders Recipe (Bacon & Sausage)
The Bacon Sausage Sliders recipe is a delicious meal that can be made for a crowd. This dish includes bacon, sausage, egg, and cheese in a soft bun that has been brushed with garlic butter.
14. Egg and Sausage Breakfast Rolls
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Rolls is a breakfast dish with all you need for breakfast – eggs, meat, and bread. The dish is made by hollowing out rolls and filling them with egg, sausage, and cheese. It is then baked until the cheese melts and starts to bubble on the top of the roll.
15. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bombs
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bombs are easy to make with the crescent dough in a muffin tin. Breakfast bombs are known for their cheesy, melted, and exploding flavors when you bite them.
16. Baked Eggs and Sausages in Toast Cups
Baked eggs and sausages toast cups are an easy breakfast dish that you can make within 30 minutes. This breakfast meal holds baked eggs, cheese, sausage, and a variety of other ingredients.
Eggs, Sausage and Potatoes Breakfast Ideas
17. Sausage Egg Casserole with Veggies
This veggie-loaded breakfast casserole doesn’t require a lot of hands-on cooking on your part. Instead of dicing potatoes directly into the eggs, I would slice them as thin as possible beforehand and then fry them in vegetable oil on both sides before adding them to the eggs.
18. Sausage-Hash Brown Egg Muffins
This sausage and hash brown egg muffins dish is easy to make, and all you need is eggs, sausage, potatoes, and veggies. It’s Whole30 friendly and dairy-free, but you can add some cheese if you want to.
19. Whole30 Breakfast Casserole
This Whole30 Casserole recipe is made with a variety of ingredients that are healthy and tasty. You can enjoy this dish as a breakfast or as a hearty lunch. The dish is filled with plenty of protein to keep you going all the way until dinner time. Broccoli, spinach, and potatoes make it a well-rounded meal as well as very nutritious!
20. Sausage and Egg Breakfast Ring
Sausage and egg breakfast ring is a British dish made from sausage, mashed potato, green onion, egg, and cheddar cheese. This recipe is also vegan-friendly as long as you substitute butter for the meat. You can enjoy this breakfast dish with a side of toast or biscuits.
Scrambled Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Recipes
21. Breakfast Sausage and Cheddar Taquitos
This sausage and cheddar taquitos dish is a perfect way to start your day. The crunchy exterior of the pinched tortilla is filled with melty cheese and sausage. Serve this dish with pico de gallo for a burst of flavor or scrambled eggs for some extra protein. With this breakfast dish, you can’t go wrong!
22. Loaded Breakfast Scramble
Loaded Breakfast Scramble is the perfect dish for those looking for a healthy, quick breakfast that will keep them full all morning. With spinach, eggs, and sausage, it is full of flavor and nutrients.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article about breakfast ideas with eggs and sausage. Now that you have all of these great options to try, what will be your go-to breakfast dish? Check out my other articles on breakfast ideas with bananas and breakfast ideas with tortillas for more inspiration.
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021