Are you searching for the perfect drink to cool off? Or are you looking for a tea that is sweet and refreshing? If so, Blueberry White Tea Water is perfect. It has a light taste of blueberries that will have your mouth watering. The tea also provides an antioxidant boost with its white tea. The sweetness of the blueberries in this tea is enough to give it a sweet taste, so there’s no need to add sugar or honey.
Blueberry White Tea Water will brighten your day. This tea contains real blueberries, white tea, and other natural flavors. It has a tartness to it that makes it taste like you are eating the fruit itself! You can drink this iced or hot depending on what time of year it is.
Let’s start brewing some tea!
Step-by-step guide to make Blueberry White Tea Water
- Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- White tea bags, around four to five per cup of water. You can use decaf white tea as well if you want a less caffeinated version.
- Lemon juice from half a lemon for every two cups of boiling water that will be used in the recipe. The lemons can be fresh ones or bottled juice.
- Honey, to taste
- Ice cubes (optional)
*If you want a less tart tea, add more honey and lemon instead of water.
- Fill a pot with water and heat it on the stovetop to a rolling boil.
- Put in your white tea bags, four or five per cup of boiling water you are using. Let them steep for three minutes before removing them from the hot liquid so they don’t get too strong. If you use decaf, steep for five minutes.
- Pour into a pitcher adding in the remaining 3 cups of water and the blueberries.
- Add lemon juice and honey to taste, then pour over ice cubes if desired. Enjoy!
Tips and tricks to make the perfect Blueberry White Tea Water
- If you want it to be sweet, just add honey. If you want more tartness and less sweetness, use lemon juice or lime instead of honey.
- You can also make this cold by adding ice cubes after the brewing process is complete.
- The time for steeping is dependent on how strong of a flavor profile you desire. The longer it steeps, the stronger your tea will taste!
I’ve been craving a sweet and salty snack lately, so I decided to try these Roquefort Grapes with my Blueberry White Tea Water. It’s the perfect combination of flavors! I hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do! I am always so happy to hear from you. Did my recipe work out well for you? Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below.