t get enough of them in my diet. I’m a granny smith girl, myself. So good, especially with today’s recipe Apple, Goat Cheese and Tuna Napoleon.
Real cookers never like fast food. Not to talk about how bad it effects our body, but also the “commercial” taste it brings to tongue. So I come up with this alternative healthy “hamburger” for any of you who like to keep your health at the priority.
Apple, Goat Cheese and Tuna Napoleon
Servings 1 -2
- 1 can Safe Catch albacore tuna
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 avocado
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 oz. shredded sharp cheddar goat cheese
Make tuna salad by mixing albacore tuna with lemon juice, avocado oil, and dill.
To assemble: Place one apple slice on a flat surface. Place 1 ounce of diced tuna on the bottom. Top with 1/2 ounce of goat cheese and avocado. Continue like that.
Finish with a dollop of goat cheese, a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and herbs.
- 21+ Delicious Breakfast Ideas with Eggs and Sausage - October 12, 2021
- 23 Sweet and Savory Breakfast Ideas with Bananas - October 12, 2021
- 21 Healthy and Easy Breakfast Ideas with Tortillas - October 12, 2021