Turkey Apple Burgers with lean ground turkey, apples, and sage are a delicious twist on a turkey burger that’s healthy and full of flavor.
Hope you like it!
How to make Sage Apple Turkey Burgers with Brie & Caramelized Onions
- 4 small yellow onions, peeled and sliced into half-moons (or 2 larger yellow onions)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 granny smith apples, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices Brie cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Shape the meat firmly into 4 round uniform patties about 1 1/2inches thick.
Make a small indentation in the center of each patty and place 1 cube of the cheese in each.
Knead the meat slightly to cover the hole.
Brush both sides of the burgers lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat until just smoking.
- Hotcakes vs Pancakes: The Tasty Truth Unveiled! - October 30, 2023
- Boost Your Breakfast: Can You Add Protein Powder to Pancake Mix? - October 30, 2023
- Unveiling the Secret: How Long Does Pancake Batter Last? - October 29, 2023